Saturday, October 9, 2010

Time for Christmas...great gift ideas

All images from Mooza Designs

Already the shops have Christmas decorations and since I love shopping and Christmas, I am always on the lookout for wonderful gift ideas. Yesterday, the Herald Sun featured a company called Mooza Designs who create gorgeous hand crafted resin and acrylic letters, words and symbols. Imagine receiving a gift like the word BLISS personalised for you in all your favourite colours. I have 6 nieces and forever racking my brain as to what I can get them for Christmas...always something special just for them. I think this will be one my Christmas list.











Mrs B





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Choosing Decorations - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons