Sunday, August 21, 2011

Matlida's Market

Cute little bottles from Matilda's Market

Today I went to Matilda's Market at the Hawthorn Townhall. I really had no idea what stall holders would be there as I read about it briefly on  beautiful  A-M's blog and thought to myself Off to Market Again...Yippee! And of course, I met up with A-M again and I think we didnt stop talking, admiring and gooing over the most exquisite homemade baby items under one roof. I was also very fortunate in meeting A-M's friend Rachael who just happens to be the  organiser  of the whole Matilda's Market. To be in the company of such very talented women just makes my Sunday morning perfect!!!! 
I bought these 6 little gorgeous bottles for my kitchen shelf and both A-M and Rachael told me the best flowers to put in them are the 'weedy' type you would find in your garden. I would like to put herbs in them I think but these stems from a native bush we have look just as pretty. Oh...when Mr B saw the bottles, he immediately went to the local Italian supermarket and bought me the same 6 little bottles with the orange nectar in them. Now I have 12 and intend to use them for my childrens parties next week!

So, who watched The Block last night? Later I will post my impressions about the end result. All I can say that Amie and Katrina, you have both been wonderful throughout the whole series...good things come to good people. Keep Strong, lots of hugs and kisses!
Mrs B xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More