Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sunday Post

I have decided to start a Sunday Post for my blog. It will be about little things from around the house that I think would be great to share.

So first up is my little set of Babushka Dolls you can see sitting on my kitchen bench. As a matter of fact, they were featured in the last edition of a decorating magazine I had been reading. What is special about these dolls is that they have a another purpose....


My babushka Doll that sits proudly on my kitchen bench top...

Opened up, a set of 3....


Each cup has a purpose....



You guessed it, they are measuring cups for the kitchen...starting at '1 cup' right down to a 1/4 cup.

Such a lovely and funky kitchen gadget and great to get friends to guess what they are...most have no idea LOL They probably have been around for a while and nothing new to most readers but I thought they were so useful and cute...just had to share.
Mrs B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Choosing Decorations - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons