Saturday, July 16, 2011

Teenage Boys Room...grrr




The latest picture of one of my son's bedroom (yes I know, the never ending saga) Believe me I have tried and tried and tried to make it look as nice as possibly...sigh. The problem is, no matter how much $$$$$'s is spent in this room in regards to decoration, nothing can compete with what is on the opposite side of the room, the wall you cant see. Think BOY heaven! Every possible gadget and game consol a teenage boy could ever wish for. So here it is with Collingwood football pictures stuck on the walls for extra effect. Please tell me that everybody else has problems decorating for older teenage boys....or is it just me LOL








Now this is better! Great cushion, trendy light , perfect for my son's room. I really like this shop from etsy and they some fabulous cushions all unique and hand crafted.



On another note, I cannot wait for The Block tonight for the bathroom reveals! All I can say is

GOOD LUCK KATRINA AND AMIE !



Mrs B xxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Choosing Decorations - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons