Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lighting Bling!


The two lights above the kitchen bench need to be changed into something BLING!

When we first built (it has been over 2 years now, there were a few decorating decisions that just had to wait. The ceiling lights above the bench was one of them. i just couldn't focus on what lights we wanted so the decision got postponed until now. I want something that is unique, something that is the WOW factor...a bit of bling. It doesn't matter if it's modern or older style, as long as 'it works' overall.





I love this french light with a passion but would it work in a kitchen? I don't think the dimensions are big enough for my space but I can still sigh and look!


Bell Chain Pendant...Cape Cod Designs


Maybe something more like this? Modern style lighting is not working for me at the moment. Any comments about the lights above my kitchen bench will be greatly appreciated. Mrs B xxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Choosing Decorations - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons